Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting up my first ever DJ-ing on an online station

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PlatinumStorm
Producer
Producer
PlatinumStorm

Date of registration : 2012-06-15

Starting up  my first ever DJ-ing on an online station Empty
PostSubject: Starting up my first ever DJ-ing on an online station   Starting up  my first ever DJ-ing on an online station I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:55 pm

So, I got accepted to do a DJ-ing spot for a small internet radio station. I'm kinda excited about it, but a tad worried too, becuase I need to expand my music collection now even further lol.

I decided that my segment is gonna be only unsigned, and typically undiscovered artists. The occational artist who's gotten a few youtube videos, but I chose not to do anyone who's had a deal done on a song. No offense to anyone who's made it that far Very Happy I want to say congrats if you've done it. But I just wanted to promote the guys and gals that are just really pushing, but aren't getting any ground yet.

So, with that said... and with the permission of the site (up to you guys, admins!) I'd offer to take any of your favorite tracks that aren't going towards SP in anyway and share em Smile
Back to top Go down
Starting Producers
Admin
Admin
Starting Producers

Date of registration : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Starting up my first ever DJ-ing on an online station   Starting up  my first ever DJ-ing on an online station I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:25 am

Sure, you can take songs posted here. Nice to hear that you managed to get that spot! Which station is it?
Back to top Go down
https://startingproducers.forumotion.com
Tunedoctors
Extreme Producer
Extreme Producer
Tunedoctors

Date of registration : 2012-04-30
Residence : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Starting up my first ever DJ-ing on an online station   Starting up  my first ever DJ-ing on an online station I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:40 am

Sounds cool man! Congratulations, tell me when ur up! If you want some hardstyle, check out my Soundcloud!
Back to top Go down
PlatinumStorm
Producer
Producer
PlatinumStorm

Date of registration : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Starting up my first ever DJ-ing on an online station   Starting up  my first ever DJ-ing on an online station I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:35 am

it's gonna be on imp-community.com

i'll be on mondays at 1PM - 2PM UK time (GMT+1 for summer)

if you guys want to drop anything for me, here's my soundcloud. I think my DropBox works:

soundcloud.com/platinumstorm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting up my first ever DJ-ing on an online station   Starting up  my first ever DJ-ing on an online station I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting up my first ever DJ-ing on an online station
Page 1 of 1