Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Co-Ownership

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starting Producers
Admin
Admin
Starting Producers

Date of registration : 2012-04-09

Co-Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Co-Ownership   Co-Ownership I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:23 am

Apply here, for more info see our Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
https://startingproducers.forumotion.com
PlatinumStorm
Producer
Producer
PlatinumStorm

Date of registration : 2012-06-15

Co-Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Ownership   Co-Ownership I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:41 am

So, I'm assuming we just reply to the thread. Here goes!

I'm really interested in doing any part of helping and co-owning this site. I have many years of being a moderator as well as mentor for other forums and have great references for my skills and abilities on the internet and with people in general.
I am active in many places for helping members get their music out (I have my own thread here inviting the members here to get their music on my 1-hour DJ segment I do each week on an internet radio site) and just in general promoting and showing respect to each creator's hard work.
I would love to help expand the site and really get it "booming". We have many members already, but I personally see so much potential for it yet to come.
I realize I don't post much on here, and I am fairly new, but I bring a lot of professionalism and dedication to the table.

Good luck to each person who decides to take on this given opportunity, and I look forward to seeing this site grow as a community, no matter who becomes the co-owner or otherwise Smile
Back to top Go down
KhrisBa
Producer
Producer
KhrisBa

Date of registration : 2012-07-01

Co-Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Sounds interesting   Co-Ownership I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 pm

I've got no experience with being an owner or moderator of a forum, but on the other side I am the marketing/communicationman, I am still studying Marketing.

It is possible for me to help you out with getting more members and other events with using marketing.
Furthermore my English is okay, and I am also very creative.

Back to top Go down
Tunedoctors
Extreme Producer
Extreme Producer
Tunedoctors

Date of registration : 2012-04-30
Residence : The Netherlands

Co-Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Ownership   Co-Ownership I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Hey man,
I could help you, since I am already a moderator, and I am really active on this site, my english is pretty good.
I think I could also help the page's goal: Helping starting producers and promote eachother, since I will have my first release soon.

I think this site has a good future, and I would like to participate in that.
I also have a lot of free time, so I could spend that in the site!

If you want to know some more, always ask me!
Greets, TuneDoctors
Back to top Go down
PlatinumStorm
Producer
Producer
PlatinumStorm

Date of registration : 2012-06-15

Co-Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Ownership   Co-Ownership I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:43 am

... so, i saw a post on FB about the co-owner, but are we going to KNOW who this is? I think most of us would appreciate to congratulate the winner...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Co-Ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Ownership   Co-Ownership I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co-Ownership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Information-
Jump to: