Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for Moderators!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Starting Producers
Admin
Admin
Starting Producers

Date of registration : 2012-04-09

Searching for Moderators! Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Moderators!   Searching for Moderators! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:20 am

Do you think you would be a good forum moderator?
Then apply for that spot here!

As a moderator we expect you to be active on this website, also you will need to speak good English and be helpfull to others.
If you want to be a moderator, then tell us why you want to be it and why you think you are a good moderator.

Cheers,
SP.
Back to top Go down
https://startingproducers.forumotion.com
Brasart & Mihailov
Pro
Pro
Brasart & Mihailov

Date of registration : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Moderators!   Searching for Moderators! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:24 am

Well it's up to you to figure if I could be a good moderator; I'll don't mind being one to help you guys!

- Brasart.
Back to top Go down
Mr Biggle
Senior Producer
Senior Producer
Mr Biggle

Date of registration : 2012-04-15
Residence : Blacktown, NSW Australia

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Moderators!   Searching for Moderators! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:31 am

Although I Don't Really Know What The Exact Job Of A Moderator Is, Im Always Happy To Help
Back to top Go down
Tunedoctors
Extreme Producer
Extreme Producer
Tunedoctors

Date of registration : 2012-04-30
Residence : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Moderators!   Searching for Moderators! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:23 am

I would like to help, I speak english pretty well and im pretty active
Back to top Go down
PlatinumStorm
Producer
Producer
PlatinumStorm

Date of registration : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Moderators!   Searching for Moderators! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:01 am

If the position is still open, I'd be happy to be a moderator. I'm a mod on another forum and have been for the last 2 years. I'm awesomely helpful, and love to point people in the right direction for stuff. My musical skill is slightly limited as of yet, but I am learning quickly. Want a short resume? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Moderators!   Searching for Moderators! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Moderators!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Information-
Jump to: