Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sf4life13
Pro
Pro
sf4life13

Date of registration : 2012-04-14
Residence : CA

Hello and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Hello and stuff   Hello and stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Hello. I suppose that I should make this thread to introduce myself. I am sf4life13 (sf for short). I have been producing for approximately 5 years now, so I'm still learning, so any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Youtube Channel
Soundcloud

Well, I hope you guys enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
DjThyrexx
DjThyrexx

Date of registration : 2012-04-13

Hello and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and stuff   Hello and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:04 am

I feel the vibe, and emotions ! Don't give up Smile
Back to top Go down
Brasart & Mihailov
Pro
Pro
Brasart & Mihailov

Date of registration : 2012-04-10

Hello and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and stuff   Hello and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:19 am

Nice dubstep sounds, far away from that mainstream Skrillex stuff, I hear Burial and Hyperdub label influences on Home (?)
I'll be more careful on how you master your tracks, especially basses and sub-basses but anyway you sure deserve more hits!

- Brasart.
Back to top Go down
sf4life13
Pro
Pro
sf4life13

Date of registration : 2012-04-14
Residence : CA

Hello and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and stuff   Hello and stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:13 pm

DjThyrexx wrote:
I feel the vibe, and emotions ! Don't give up Smile
Thank you Very Happy
I'm glad you like it Smile
Brasart & Mihailov wrote:
Nice dubstep sounds, far away from that mainstream Skrillex stuff, I hear Burial and Hyperdub label influences on Home (?)
I'll be more careful on how you master your tracks, especially basses and sub-basses but anyway you sure deserve more hits!

- Brasart.
Thank you Very Happy
Burial's one of my favorites.
Do you have any advice or youtube videos that could help me out? Mastering is definitely one of my weaker points, especially when it comes to sub-basses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and stuff   Hello and stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Music :: 'Our' songs-
Jump to: