Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trance, help me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
H4DES
VIP
VIP

Date of registration : 2012-04-10
Residence : Amsterdam

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 am

Hey guys. I've just made my second Trance song, i'd love to have some feedback since i will most certainly submit it to the contest. What do you guys think?
Give me feedback and i will most certainly give you to!

http://soundcloud.com/daniel-adam-3/daniel-adam-just-some-chords
Back to top Go down
MNO
VIP
VIP
MNO

Date of registration : 2012-04-15
Residence : Bydgoszcz

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:36 am

I create dubstep combined with trance. In my opinion there is no power. You should make intros for steps in the song higher and pull on synths.
Back to top Go down
H4DES
VIP
VIP

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:49 am

Do you have any suggestions on how to create that power?
Back to top Go down
MNO
VIP
VIP
MNO

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:50 am

What app do you use?
Back to top Go down
Cendrim
Extreme Producer
Extreme Producer
Cendrim

Date of registration : 2012-04-14

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:24 am

i love the melody but i agree with MNO needs more power
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/cendrimm/cendrim
H4DES
VIP
VIP

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:33 am

MNO wrote:
What app do you use?
I use FL Studio.
Back to top Go down
DjThyrexx
DjThyrexx

Date of registration : 2012-04-13

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:35 am

As I said on soundcloud:
I see potential, I think you need a powerful High pitch lead in that! You got a good track structure !, cheers keep going!
Back to top Go down
MNO
VIP
VIP
MNO

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:39 am

I use FL only for movie soundtracks or something. Maybe try to make synths in other app? Reason for example is very good app for synths.
Back to top Go down
sparaz
Starting Producer
Starting Producer

Date of registration : 2012-04-18

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Nah thats not necessary man, fruity loops is just fine its IMMENSELY powrful software if you know how to use it. I personally use it for final processing. I will create loops on an MPC 5000 with a axiom 25 midi controller linked in then save send them to pc, create my track layers in acid 7 and then I will save all of it but each audio layer as seperate track file... then I go into fruity loopus and will assign each track on the timeline just as acid has it setup.. so they are timed fine, but now you can add plugin effects/filters/envelopes/modulators/eqs to each track indviidually to master it perfectly.... (or normalize layers individually). What YOU need to do is add some thump and maybe a rotating bass line with some funk to it... a 30-40hz bassline with some bounce/ossiclation would give that track some rythm and something for people to tap their foot and nod their head to

you do some cuts, some slicing to change up the playback and kill an instrument or sample here and there for emphasis and alternation and you'll have some progress. try putting that bass in like I said and then as a seperate mixer channel assigned to that bass line use the bass enhancer plugin to find the perfect rumble, maybe even add second plugin fx like chorus so you can stretch the bass beyond its static wave form (hbut only slightly)
Back to top Go down
MNO
VIP
VIP
MNO

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:01 am

Like I said. I don't know FL Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trance, help me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trance, help me!   Trance, help me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trance, help me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Music :: 'Our' songs-
Jump to: